14th July: Will your client data and financial data be secure?
Unless the right protection is in place from 14th July 2015 your firm could be at a much greater risk from hackers and malware attacks that could breach and bring down your core practice, accounting and case management systems as well as your email.
If you and your staff are one of the 10 million Microsoft Windows Server 2003 users – and many law firms are – you need to be aware that from 14th July 2015 Microsoft will no longer be supporting this version. There are actions you need to take to maintain compliance and safeguard your client data and financial data.
As a firm you cannot afford the commercial and compliance risk
That’s why we are contacting firms to offer help.
What Can You Do?
- Step 1 – verify the releases of software in existence within the firm
- Step 2 – recognise the time and costs of supporting your current version in house
- Step 3 – if and as you upgrade the software be confident that the current servers, storage and network infrastructure are powerful enough to cope with the new release
- Step 4 – Contact Us for free advice and to learn about our Fast Track Migration Service and Free Systems Audit.
Converge TS has helped many firms to mitigate the issues associated with the upcoming Windows Server 2003 end of life. We start by advising on how best to migrate to up-to-date server hardware and software by undertaking a systems audit.
- A fast track service to aid migration from WS2003 to the most up to date version that will work with your other software at its release stage at a fixed cost
- The benefit of a free systems audit if you place your order pre 31 July 2015
- Work completed by specialists within the legal sector who understand your technology and requirements
For an informal conversation and to take advantage of our free audit, please call 0345 872 4400 or e-mail email@example.com
Associate News is provided by Legal Futures Associates.
Find out about becoming an Associate